X-Platform Mobile App Development
With our highly technical expertise and extensive exposure to the Cross-platform Mobile Application technologies, we leverage on your hybrid mobile apps.
We provide complete end-to-end hybrid mobile app development services including the back-end enterprise services. We are able to combine the power of HTML5 development with the latest mobile device frameworks such as Apache Cordova (PhoneGap) and Titanium to create native looking apps for all the major mobile platforms like iOS (iPhone & iPad), Android, Windows Mobile and Blackberry RIM.
We guide you with the pros and cons of Native vs. Hybrid applications and suggest a right solution.
Our Hybrid Mobile Application development services are usually developed using the following frameworks
Full lifecycle development services to create native, web, and hybrid applications for the iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, and other legacy mobile technologies.
Sysvine delivers Cross Platform Mobile Apps with Apache Cordova (PhoneGap) and Appcelerator Titanium frameworks.
- Apache Cordova (PhoneGap)
- Appcelerator Titanium
- jQuery Mobile
- Sencha Touch
- Mono Framework
Sysvine’s Methodology in Hybrid App Development
- Preparing wireframes and screenshots to understand our clients requirement and expectations better
- Designing UML and other process flow diagrams to depict the back-end Enterprise APIs (Restful Web Services, Messaging Frameworks, Push frameworks, etc.)
- Implementing the back-end support APIs
- Developing the Hybrid App and then integrate with the back-end APIs
- Integrate our hybrid applications with external services, if any, Facebook API, Twitter, Google Map, Flickr, Instagram, etc.
- Maintaining open communication with our clients during all stages of the project
- Utilizing efficient sprint progression and fast build delivery work methods to minimize project life-cycle