A potential lead for our Systems Department to handle DevOps team, Network Engineers; The person must be strong in IT Security policies and Implementations; Strong in managing heterogenous networks, and managing a network that supports software shop.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experienced in Unix and Linux must
- Strong in network and systems security and management skills
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g.,VMware,Virtual Box)
- Skilled person in managerial areas
- Experienced in Security Audits
- Create and maintain programmatic and technical documentation to insure efficient planning and execution
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
Education / Experience / Specific Knowledge
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Computers
PG: M.E/M.Tech/ MCA – Computers, I.T.
Doctorate: Any Doctorate – Any Specialization/Doctorate Not Required.
Experience: 6 to 10 years
IPSec VPN, VPN Management, IDS, IPS, Firewall, Unix, Linux, CCNA, Networking, VMware, Virtualbox, TCP/IP, AWS, Puppet, Shell, Ruby, Python, Tomcat, Jboss, Apache, NGINX, Systems Engineer